The Book aims at giving a detailed and conceptual perspective about the Infrastructure Arbitration in India with special emphasis on Road Projects. It aims at covering the role of Arbitration in the Infrastructure field with special emphasis on the 2015 Amendment, claim management and contractual management, the obligation of the developer/contractor based on MCA, FIDDIC model. It will be a reference hand book for Inhouse counsels, Project managers, Project in charges, Developers and the contractors in relation to their arbitration claim in infrastructure projects.Key Features:
- A comprehensive study on the aspects Infrastructure Arbitration.
- Up to date with all the major judicial and legislative developments that has taken place in this field of law
- All-important judicial pronouncements have been incorporated.
- Adopts a lucid and analytical approach.
Manoj K.Singh is the founding partner of Singh & Associates which is a full service International Law Firm having practice majorly in the areas relating to Corporate, Banking, Labor and service law, Real Estate laws, ADR, civil and criminal litigation.
- Lexis Red App is compatible with Android (Tablet), iOS(iPad) & Windows 7 and above (PC & Laptop).
- eBook purchases once done on the website, will not be cancelled or refunded.