The book, originally authored by Sir Frederick Pollock & Sir Dinshaw Fardunji Mulla, provides a section-wise study of the Sale of Goods Act, 1930 in light of judicial and legislative developments. The commentary also compares the provisions of the Indian Act with the relevant sections of the English Act.
- An exhaustive exposition on the Sales of Goods Act, 1930
- Incorporates important case law and legislative developments
- Provides a comparative analysis with the UK Sale of Goods Act, on which the Indian Act is based
- Important precedents dating back to the 1800s have been retained to explain the historical background and development of the Act
- Covers important international conventions on Sale of Goods
- Lexis Red App is compatible with Android (Tablet), iOS(iPad) & Windows 7 and above (PC & Laptop).
- eBook purchases once done on the website, will not be cancelled or refunded.
The Transfer of Property Act
Author : Mulla
Indian Constitutional Law
Author : M P Jain
The Indian Succession Act
Author : Paruck