Mulla Hindu Law is the most acclaimed and authoritative text on the subject. It has been widely cited in numerous judgments of the Supreme Court and High Courts. The book is divided into two Parts. Part 1 of the commentary deals with customary Hindu Law. Part 2 contains section-wise commentary on four major enactments: The Hindu Marriage Act, 1955, The Hindu Succession Act, 1956, The Hindu Minority and Guardianship Act, 1956, and The Hindu Adoptions and Maintenance Act, 1956.Key Features:
- 24th Edition of Mulla Hindu Law contains in depth analysis and commentary on all aspects of Hindu Law.
- There are incisive comments on the necessity for streamlining of the judicial process in cases of multiple applications for maintenance under various statutes.
- The impact of same sex relationship in case of adultery has also been averted to and discussed.
- The commentary is revised and is up to date to enhance the use of the book for judges, advocates, jurists and students.
- Lexis Red App is compatible with Android (Tablet), iOS(iPad) & Windows 7 and above (PC & Laptop).
- eBook purchases once done on the website, will not be cancelled or refunded.
Legal Research Methodology
Author : Rattan Singh
Law of Injunctions
Author : C M Row
Author : Poonam Pradhan Saxena