Woodroffe and Amir Ali is a highly acclaimed and authoritative section-wise commentary on the Indian Evidence Act, 1872 providing updated and detailed analysis of its provisions. The Law of evidence occupies an important role in effective functioning of the judicial system as the existence of substantive rights can only be established by relevant and admissible evidence. Over the years, the Courts through judicial precedents and diverse case law have enriched the field of the law of evidence.Key Features
- Covers all aspects and dimensions of law of evidence in India
- Major landmark judgments have been incorporated
- Up to date with current legal position after the publishing of previous edition
- Widely cited in and referred in numerous Supreme Court and High Court judgments New to this edition
- Incorporates major judicial and legislative developments after publishing of previous edition
- Contains and discusses in detail the Criminal Law (Amendment) Act, 2018 and Jammu and Kashmir Reorganisation Act, 2019
- Redundant content is deleted to maintain relevance to the subject
- Lexis Red App is compatible with Android (Tablet), iOS(iPad) & Windows 7 and above (PC & Laptop).
- eBook purchases once done on the website, will not be cancelled or refunded.