Hargopal Legal Draftsman, since its first publication in 1937, has withstood the test of time to firmly establish itself as an authoritative and indispensable practical guide to legal drafting.
- Both volumes have been completely restructured in line with the connectivity and flow of topics
- Contains traditional as well as highly technical drafts applicable to the complex transactions
- Covers latest and relevant provisions on the Companies Act, 2013 and the Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code, 2016
- Legislation portion is also updated with latest amendments
- Includes latest judgments delivered by the Supreme Court and various High Courts like, Orator Marketing Pvt. Ltd. v Samtex Desinz Pvt. Ltd, UMC Technologies Pvt. Ltd. v Food Corporation of India, Ashok Prasad v State of Bihar, etc.
- Comes with an additional Pen Drive that contains editable forms, specimen, conveyances, precedents, deeds and documents, agreements and contracts with model legal clauses
Author : Sir Jai Lal
Pleadings and Practice
Author : N S Bindra