Introductory Offer Includes:
Commentaries – Comprises over 270 leading commentary titles by renowned authors in focused subject areas like Civil and Criminal Laws, Family Laws, Constitution and Administrative Laws, Corporate Laws, Intellectual Property Laws, Banking Laws, Mercantile Laws, Tax Laws and Alternate Dispute Resolutions.
Law Journals – The oldest & most acknowledged law journals of India- Madras Law Journal - Civil (1950 through current), Madras Law Journal - Criminal (1957 through current) & Labour Law Journal (1949 through current)
Cases – Curated Case Laws from the Privy Council of India, the Supreme Court of India (Since Inception) & High Courts of India, and their benches. The case laws database is updated on a regular basis.
Terms & Conditions
- The Introductory offer and price (annually) is valid for purchases in individual capacity only. In case you want to subscribe as an organization / firm please contact us for more details.
- LexisNexis reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions herein without prior notice
- In the event there is any dispute, LexisNexis reserves the right to suitably decide the matter or refer the matter for its final adjudication to the Arbitrator, who shall be the Managing Director of LexisNexis. The decision of Arbitrator shall be final and binding on the parties.
- Post payment, you need to submit Lexis Advance® India Subscription Agreement to complete the transaction.
- The subscription agreement can be downloaded from the "My Orders" tab.