Madras Law Journal (Civil)
The oldest and most acknowledged legal journal since 1891 which was started by a group of eminent lawyers from Chennai led by Sir. S. Subramania Iyer, an Indian lawyer, jurist and freedom fighter. Well-known for its prompt reporting of Civil Judgments and research articles selected by a highly qualified editorial board which includes retired judges and prominent lawyers.
Publishes Supreme Court and High Court judgments of significance on a wide range of topics of civil law.
Madras Law Journal (Criminal)
It was started in 1957 to exclusively report Criminal judgments. Well-known for its prompt reporting of Criminal Judgments and research articles selected by a highly qualified editorial board which includes retired judges and prominent lawyers.
Publishes Supreme Court and High Court judgments of significance on a wide range of topics of criminal law.
Tamil Nadu State Acts
Detailed, authentic and up-to-date information with ready access to the full texts of updated Tamil Nadu state acts.
- Updated State Acts
- Table of contents for quick navigation
- Detailed footnotes for historical legislative effect.
Terms & Conditions
- The special offer package and price is valid for purchases in individual capacity only. In case you want to subscribe as an organization / firm please contact us for more details.
- LexisNexis reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions herein without prior notice
- In the event there is any dispute, LexisNexis reserves the right to suitably decide the matter or refer the matter for its final adjudication to the Arbitrator, who shall be the Managing Director of LexisNexis. The decision of Arbitrator shall be final and binding on the parties.
- Post payment, you need to submit Lexis Red Subscription Agreement for the plan selected to complete the transaction.
- The subscription agreement can be downloaded from the "My Orders" tab.
Lexis Red App is compatible
with Android (Tablet), iOS(iPad) & Windows 7 and above (PC & Laptop)