- A comprehensive study on all aspects of law of Contract and Specific Relief
- Up to date with all the major judicial and legislative developments that has taken place in this field of law
- All-important judicial pronouncements have been incorporated.
- Adopts a lucid and analytical approach.
- The present edition has been extensively revised to include the latest judicial as well as the legislative developments.
- Latest case laws as well as the legislative amendments that have come about since the last publication has been incorporated.
- The provisions and the case laws that stands no longer effective in the light of amendments and developments that have taken place have been duly removed.
Frequently bought together
Emden’s Building Contracts and Practice
Manual on the Law of Contract
Author : MLJ