The Factories Act, 1948 occupies a key position. It governs the conditions of service of millions of persons employed in factories.
This new edition contains all the important judicial pronouncements which have direct bearing on the relevant sections. These decisions have been carefully analyzed by the authors so as to aid better understanding of their import as well as to know their applicability. Legislative changes have also been duly incorporated and examined. Moreover, sequentially arranged headings and sub-headings assist readability.Key Features:
- Most reliable reference on the Factories Act, 1948
- First published in 2001 and now in its 9th Edition
- Includes all the important case law till date
- Judicial pronouncements have been meticulously analyzed by the authors to aid better understanding of their import as well as to know their applicability
- Legislative changes (including state legislations) have been duly incorporated.
- Headings and sub-headings have been sequentially arranged to assist readability.
H L Kumar Advocate, Supreme Court of India Chief Editor, Labour Law Reporter Gaurav Kumar MBA, LL.M., Advocate