M L Tannan Banking Law and Practice in India is a comprehensive reference work discussing the operational and regulatory aspects of banking laws. The commentary in volume 1 and 2 is arranged thematically explaining key concepts and areas related to Banking law and provides an in-depth analysis on various aspects relating to functioning of banks. Volume 3 and 4 is updated with relevant statutes.
- Covers the evolution of banking laws and practices and updated with discussion on mechanism of IBC process, its challenges and achievements so far
- New chapter on cryptocurrency has been introduced on new age digital currencies more contemporary regulatory framework
- An informative chapter on the enforcement of judgments passed by UAE Courts in India under the bilateral treaty has been added
- Subjects like Green Finance and ESG are incorporated and discussed
- Discusses traditional as well as new fintech related issues pertaining to the NBFC sector including housing and various aspects related to lending to the housing sector
- Law and practices related to SME and SSME as well as consumer banking has been explained in depth
- Updated with latest legal and judicial developments