This book, a critique of the Prevention of Money Laundering Act, 2002, critically examines various provisions of the Act and analyses judicial decisions in this area of law. This book also analyses important judgments given by the courts of the US and UK in relation to the offence of money laundering. It would be a useful guide for not only a practicing advocate but also for a student of law, as it extensively discusses the relevant provisions of the Act in addition to the cases pertaining to those provisions.
- Provides comprehensive and in-depth content on law relating to money laundering.
- The book is divided into four chapters, with each chapter dealing with a distinct aspect of Money Laundering law.
- Focusses not only on the Indian Law but also draws the reader’s attention towards the law prevalent in the US and UK.
- Refers to International conventions and legislations passed in relation to Anti-money laundering law.
- Lexis Red App is compatible with Android (Tablet), iOS(iPad) & Windows 7 and above (PC & Laptop).
- eBook purchases once done on the website, will not be cancelled or refunded.