Guide to CLAT & LL.B. Entrance Examination 2020-21
Author : Universal's
ISBN : 9789388548700
EDITION : 30th
NO. OF VOLUMES : 1
COPYRIGHT YEAR : 2020
MONTH OF PUBLICATION : Oct 19
"Universal’s Guide to CLAT & LL.B. Examination is a comprehensive and indispensable work catering to the need of the various candidates appearing for Law Entrance Examinations conducted by various Law Universities. It provides for multiple choice questions and exhaustive theory on every subject forming the part of the syllabus of the Examination. It lists down the questions that have been asked in the previous year examinations and as well as Other multiple-choice questions. It is an indispensable and useful guide for the students preparing for such examination.Key Features
- A Comprehensive and updated book providing exhaustive theory alongside the Multiple-choice questions.
- The Theory has been updated and revised in accordance with the recent legislative changes, landmark judgements that have taken place post the publication of the last edition.
- Exhaustive coverage of the previous year Questions.
- The Questions have been modified as per the changes or developments taken place.
- Mapped and in accordance with the syllabus of all major Law examinations
- The book is structured in accordance with the pattern of questions generally asked in the examination.
New to this edition
- The theory portion has been updated and revised as per the legislative changes and development that have taken place.
- The Questions asked in the recent competitive examinations have been added at relevant places
- The obsolete and redundant content has been removed
- The syllabus is mapped and modified as per the syllabus followed in the major law entrance examinations.
- Incorporates relevant statutory changes or development in the law made post the publication of the last edition
Universal's Delhi Judicial Service Examination (Solved Papers upto 2018)
Author : Shailender Malik
Guide to UP Judicial Service - Civil Judge (Junior Division) Preliminary Examination
Author : Universal's
Universal's Guide to Delhi Higher Judicial Service Examination Solved Papers
Author : Narender Kumar